Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
DDTE032 OUTDOOR INTEGRATED TELECOM CABINET
The DDTE032 Outdoor Integrated Telecom Cabinet can be installed on road side, building roof, or remote area etc. It includes three compartments and two air conditioners (or heat exchanger). The left compartment is battery compartment, and the other two compartments are equipments compartments.
The structure can be custom made. The cooling options includes AC220V air conditioner, DC48V air conditioner, DC48V heat exchanger and fans. It is mainly used in wireless communication base station, such as 3G system, communication/network integrated service, access/transmission switching station, emergency communication/transmission, etc.
The cabinet, made of galvanized steel, is divided into equipment compartments and battery compartment. The equipment compartment is separated from the battery compartment for heat insulation of the equipment space. The battery compartment is used for installing batteries. The cabinet body has heat insulation foam, which can keep the temperature inside the cabinet. The cabinet also has roofs which is sun proof and water proof. There’re ventilations for releasing harmful gas generated by the batteries.
The cabinet door uses embedded structure. The door opening angle is larger than 110° and the door limit device can limit the opening angle. The lock is theftproof three point lock. There’s open door alarm sensor, which works together with the environment monitoring unit.
(1)The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used in outdoor environment. The protection level is IP55.
(2)Three cooling options for the cabinet: fans, heat exchanger or air conditioner (AC220V or DC48V).
(3)-48V lamp is installed inside the cabinet.
(4)The cabinet is installed with Environment Monitoring Unit, door alarm, temperature and humidity sensor, smoke sensor, water sensor etc., which can work together to monitor the inside environment of the cabinet.
(5)The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. There’re entrance holes individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
(6)All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
(7)Cabinet size can be custom made.
(8)Optional accessories: environment monitoring unit, sensors, power system, power monitoring unit, PDU. etc.
(1) Applicable environment conditions:
Environment temperature: -40°C ~ + 60°C
Environment humidity (RH): ≤95% (at + 40°C)
Air pressure: 70kPa ~ 106kPa
(2) Material: hot dip galvanized steel
(3) Surface treatment: degreasing, derusting, rustproof phosphating (or galvanizing), powder coated.
(4) Cabinet load bearing: ≥600kg
(5) Ingress Protection: IP55
(6) Flame retardance: comply with GB5169.7 test A
(7) Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 2X104M/500V(DC).
(8) Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 3000V(DC)/1min.
(9) Mechanical strength: each surface can bear upright pressure＞980N; after the door is open, its outer end can bear upright pressure ＞200N.