Payment & Shipping Terms:
The DDTE021 Outdoor Integrated Telecom Cabinet works as a small Outdoor Integrated Base Station Cabinet. It is mainly used in wireless communication base station, such as 3G system, communication or network integrated service, access or transmission switching station, emergency communication or transmission, etc.
The cabinet is made of galvanized steel. The cabinet has roofs which are sun proof and water proof.
The cabinet door uses embedded structure. The door opening angle is larger than 110° and the door limit device can limit the opening angle. The lock is theftproof three point lock. There’s open door alarm sensor, which works together with the environment monitoring unit.
(1) Cabinet structure: custom made. One compartment, two compartments, three compartments, etc.
(2) The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used in outdoor environment. The protection level is IP55.
(3) Cooling options for the cabinet: fans, heat exchanger or air conditioner.
(4) -48V lamp is installed inside the cabinet.
(5) Optional Accessories: Environment Monitoring Unit, door alarm, temperature and humidity sensor, smoke sensor, water sensor, PDU etc.
(6) The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. There’re entrance holes individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
(7) All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
(8) The cabinet size can be custom made.
(1) Applicable environment conditions:
Environment temperature: -40°C ~ + 60°C
Environment humidity (RH): ≤95% (at + 40°C)
Air pressure: 70kPa ~ 106kPa
(2) Material: hot dip galvanized steel
(3) Surface treatment: degreasing, derusting, rustproof phosphating (or galvanizing), powder coated.
(4) Cabinet load bearing: ≥600kg
(5) Ingress Protection: IP55
(6) Flame retardance: comply with GB5169.7 test A
(7) Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 2X104M/500V(DC).
(8) Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 3000V(DC)/1min.
(9) Mechanical strength: each surface can bear upright pressure＞980N; after the door is open, its outer end can bear upright pressure ＞200N.