Payment & Shipping Terms:
|External Dimension:||W×D×H 650×600×800mm||Cabinet Layout:||One Compartment, For Installing 19” Equipment|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel||Structure:||Sandwich Structure, Double Wall, With Insulation|
|Heat Insulation:||PEF And EPS||Color:||Grey (support Custom Made)|
|Coating:||Anti-corrosion Outdoor Powder Coating||Cabinet Lock:||Anti-theft Three Point Lock|
|Protection Level:||IP55||Cable Entry:||At Cabinet Bottom|
|Illumination:||DC48V LED Lamp||Grounding Protection:||Copper Bar|
|Cooling Method:||AC220V Air Conditioner And DC48V Fans||Working Temperature:||-40°C ~ +55°C|
|Relative Humidity:||5% ~ 100%|
Metal Temperature Control Small Size Outdoor Telecom Cabinet With Anti-Corrosion Outdoor Powder Coating, Grounding Bar
1. Cabinet Application
The ET656080 Outdoor Telecom Cabinet is mainly used in wireless communication base station:
(1) 4G system
(2) Communication/network integrated service
(3) Access/transmission switching station
(4) Emergency communication/transmission
(5) Suitable for outdoor environment, such as roadside, park, remote mountain area, building roof. The cabinet can install base station equipment, power equipment, battery, temperature control equipment, transmission equipment and other matching equipment or reserve space and heat exchange capacity for the above equipments, can provide reliable mechanical and environmental protection for the normal operation of internal equipment.
●External Dimension: W×D×H 650×600×800mm
●Layout: 1 compartment for installing equipment
●Equipment Installation Method: 19" rack
●Ingress Protection: IP55
Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C
Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C
Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C
●Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 100%
●Air Pressure: 62kpa ~ 101kpa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)
●Solar Radiation Intensity: 1120 ×(1±5%)W/m2
●LED lamp: 48V LED lamps (immovable), with protective circuit breaker
●Cooling: DC48V heat exchanger, MTBF≥50000h
●Door: With one front door, and anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock)
●Material: Galvanized steel, double wall, sandwich structure with heat insulation
●Heat Insulation: between inner wall and outer wall,the insulation material is PEF and EPS
●Cabinet load bearing: ≥600kg
●Flame retardance: comply with GB5169.7 test A
●Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 2×104M/500V(DC).
●Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 3000V(DC)/1min.
●Mechanical strength: each surface can bear upright pressure >980N; after the door is open, its outer end can bear upright pressure >200N.
●Surface treatment: degreasing, derusting, rustproof phosphating (or galvanizing), powder coated.
|1||Outdoor Telecom Cabinet||1||Set||
(1) One compartment: equipment compartment
(2)External Dimension: W×D×H 650×600×800mm
(3) With one front door, and anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock)
(4.1) Cabinet left side, right side and back: sandwich structure panel, outer plate: 0.5mm galvanized steel, inner plate: 0.5mm galvanized steel, insulation: 45mm flame retarded EPS.
(4.2) Cabinet door and base: outer plate: 1.5mm galvanized steel , inner plate: 0.8mm galvanized steel, insulation: 40mm PEF.
(4.3) Cabinet roof: sandwich structure panel (outer plate: 0.5mm galvanized steel, inner plate: 0.5mm galvanized steel, insulation: 45mm flame retarded EPS. ) + 1.0mm galvanized steel.
Cooling capacity: 80W/K,
Power supply: DC48V
|3||Door Sensor||2||PC||One for controlling LED lamp, the other for open door alarm|
3. Feature Advantage
(1) The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used in outdoor environment.
(2) The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. There are entrance holes individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
(3) All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
(4) The cabinet includes grounding bar with anti-corrosion coating.
(5) The cabinet is against theft.
4.1 Components Installation:
LED lamp and door sensor are installed at the top of the cabinet. Heat exchanger is installed on the door of the cabinet. Cable inlet is installed at the bottom
4.2 Grounding Protection
(1) The cabinet includes grounding copper bar with anti-corrosion coating. There are enough screws for wiring connection terminals.
(2) The metal part of the cabinet should be interconnected and be connected with grounding bar. Connection resistance between any two points is lower than 0.1Ω.
(3) Protective earthing of other equipments inside the cabinet should be connected to the grounding bar.
4.3 Door lock theft proof design
Damage resistance of the theft proof lock meets GA/T 73-1994 “Mechanical Anti-theft Lock” class B requirement, supporting padlock.
Three point lock
4.4 Connection and Fastening
(1) Use anti-loose threaded connection as structure and bearer connection. Anchor bolt for fixing cabinet use hot dip galvanized bolts.
(2) Door hinges use inner hinge mode.
4.5 Appearance and Surface Treatment
Cabinet surface coating is outdoor special powder coating, with white gray color (PANTONE 428C). The coating complies with GB/T 3181-2008 requirement.