The ET100100180 Outdoor Base Station Cabinet is mainly used in communication base station, such as 4G system, communication/network integrated service, access/transmission switching station, emergency communication/transmission, etc.
2. Cabinet Introduction
2.1 Cabinet Material
The cabinet is made of galvanized steel, with double walls, thickness of outer plate: 1.5mm, thickness of inner plate: 0.8mm. There are heat insulation between inner wall and outer wall. The
insulation material is 40mm PEF. The cabinet is assembled type.
2.2 Cabinet Structure
The cabinet includes two compartments, with separated upper compartment and lower compartment. The upper
compartment is equipment compartment, including 19” rack, 30U space. The lower compartment is for managing cables.
2.3 Cabinet Door and Lock
The cabinet door uses embedded structure. The door opening angle is larger than 110°and the door limit device can limit the opening angle. The lock is theftproof three point lock, supporting padlock.
3.1 The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used in outdoor environment.
3.2 The cabinet cooling use two air conditioners, which work in alternation to continuously keep thermostatic inside the cabinet.
3.3 The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. At the bottom of the cabinet, there are entrance holes individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
3.4 All the cables, sealing and heat insulation used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
3.5 The cabinet uses assembled structure, easy for installation.
3.6 The cabinet includes 19” standard installation rack.
3.7 The cabinet includes stainless steel pole, for user to installing antenna.
(7) Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 2X104M /500V(DC).
(8) Withstand voltage: the withstand voltage between grounding devices and cabinet body parts is not lower than 3000V(DC)/1min.
(9) Mechanical strength: each surface can bear upright pressure＞980N; after the door is open, its outer end can bear upright pressure ＞200N.
Cabinet External Dimension (W×D×H):1000×1000×1800mm (excluding air conditioner and pole)
5. Main Electrical Components
LED illumination lamp are on top of the cabinet.
6. Wire Routing Design
6.1 Feeder cable and other external cables all use bottom wiring method.
6.2 Users can put cables from the top of the pole. After going through the pole, cables will enter the cabinet through the bottom cable entrance hole.
7. Grounding Protection
(1) The cabinet includes grounding copper bar with anti-corrosion coating, with 120mm2 sectional area. There are enough screws for wiring connection terminals.
(2) The metal part of the cabinet should be interconnected and be connected with grounding bar. Connection resistance between any two points is lower than 0.1Ω.
(3) Protective earthing of other equipments inside the cabinet should be connected to the grounding bar.
8. Theft Proof Design
8.1 Door lock theft proof design
(1) Damage resistance of the theft proof lock meets GA/T 73-1994 “Mechanical Anti-theft Lock” class B requirement, supporting padlock.
(2) Three point lock
8.2 Connection and Fastening
(1) Use anti-loose threaded connection as structure and bearer connection. Anchor bolt for fixing cabinet use hot dip galvanized bolts.
(2) Door hinges use inner hinge mode.
8.3 Appearance and Surface Treatment
Cabinet surface coating is outdoor special powder coating, with white gray color (PANTONE 428C). The coating complies with GB/T 3181-2008 requirement.
9. Cabinet Installation
9.1 Position of installation hole at cabinet base is as the following diagram.
9.2 Users prefabricate concrete base.
9.3 Pre-embed 4pcs M10×100 anchor bolts on the concrete base. Distance between bolts are as that in diagram 1, with 40mm bolt exposed height. Put the cabinet on the concrete base, align anchor bolts, then screw on nuts, and tighten them with wrench.
9.4 According to site situation, put the cabinet on the concrete base with forklift, crane or manually, and fix it on the concrete base with bolts.
10. PDU Principle Diagram
10.1 PDU AC input voltage: 200 - 240VAC, DC input voltage: 45-56VDC.
10.2 AC MCB 63A/2P: Model: DZ47-63; Specs: 400VAC, GB10963.1, 3000A.
AC MCB 16A/1P: Model: DZ47-63; Specs: 230/400VAC, GB10963.1, 3000A.
DC MCB 16A/1P: Model: DZ47-63; Specs: 250VDC, GB10963.2, 3000A.
The cabinet packing is wooden case in compliance with GB3873-83, damp proof and shock proof. The outside of the packing is painted with damp proof sign, shock proof sign, direction sign, etc.
The cabinet can be transported by various transportation ways. During the transportation, the environment temperature should be -40°C~+70°C, the relative humidity should be ≤90%(at +30°C). There should be a awning to prevent the product from rain and sunshine. Loading, unloading and moving of the product should be carried according to the transportation signs painted on the packing.
In the warehouse, the acid gas, Alkaline gas or other harmful gas should comply with the environment protection requirement. Storage temperature: -5°C~45°C, relative humidity≤75%.
TIANJIN ESTEL ELECTRONIC SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD