Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Layout:||Two Bays||Cooling For Battery Bay:||DC48V Peltier Air Conditioner|
|Cooling For Equipment Bay:||DC48V Heat Exchanger||Working Temperature:||-40°C ~ +55°C|
|Cabinet Lock:||Anti-theft Three Point Lock||Grounding Protection:||Copper Bar|
|Cable Entry:||At Cabinet Bottom|
Integrated Outdoor Telecom Enclosure With Two Compartments For Equipment , Battery, Anti-theft Base Station
The DDTE010 Outdoor Telecom Cabinet is mainly used in wireless communication base station:
(1) 4G system
(2) Communication/network integrated service
(3) Access/transmission switching station
(4) Emergency communication/transmission
(5) Suitable for outdoor environment, such as roadside, park, remote mountain area, building roof. The cabinet can install base station equipment, power equipment, battery, temperature control equipment, transmission equipment and other matching equipment or reserve space and heat exchange capacity for the above equipments, can provide reliable mechanical and environmental protection for the normal operation of internal equipment.
The cabinet, made of galvanized steel, is divided into equipment compartments and battery compartments. The right part of the cabinet is equipment compartment, which is separated from the battery compartment for heat insulation of the equipment space. The battery compartment is used for installing batteries. The cabinet body has heat insulation foam, which can keep the temperature inside the cabinet. The cabinet also has roofs which is sun proof and water proof. There’re ventilations for releasing harmful gas generated by the batteries.
The cabinet door uses embedded structure. The door opening angle is larger than 110°and the door limit device can limit the opening angle. The lock is theftproof three point lock. There’s open door alarm sensor, which works together with the environment monitoring unit.
(1)The cabinet is dustproof, sunproof and rainproof, which is used in outdoor environment. The protection level is IP55.
(2)Three cooling options for the cabinet: fans, heat exchanger or air conditioner.
(3)-48V lamp is installed inside the cabinet.
(4)The cabinet is installed with Environment Monitoring Unit, door alarm, temperature and humidity sensor, smoke sensor, water sensor etc., which can work together to monitor the inside environment of the cabinet.
(5)The layout of the cabinet is reasonable, which will facilitate cable access, fixing and grounding. There’re entrance holes individually for power cable, signal cable and optical cable.
(6)All the cables used in the cabinet are made from flame retardant materials.
|Equipment Installation Method||19” standard rack|
With two front door, totally two doors;
with anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock)
2.Double walls, thickness of outer plate: 1.5mm, thickness of inner plate: 0.8mm, with heat insulation between two walls.
|Temperature Control||Cooling||DC48V Heat Exchanger and DC48V peltier air conditioner|
|Lighting||LED lamp||48V LED lamp|
|Temperature||Temperature||Working Temperature: -40°C ~ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ + 70°C|
|Transport Temperature: -50°C ~ +70°C|
|Humidity||Relative Humidity||5% ~ 100%|
|Pressure||Air Pressure||62kpa ~ 101kpa (similar to 0m ~ 5000m altitude)|
|Radiation Intensity||Solar Radiation Intensity||1124 × (1±5%)W/m2|
|1||Outdoor Telecom Cabinet||1||Set||
(2) Two compartments; the right part is equipment compartment, the left part is battery compartment
(3) With two front door, totally two doors; with anti-theft three point lock for outdoor cabinet (support padlock)
(4) Material: galvanized steel; double walls, thickness of outer plate: 1.5mm, thickness of inner plate: 0.8mm, with heat insulation between two walls.
(5) Heat Insulation between two walls is 20mm
Power Supply: DC48V
Model Number: HE06-150JFH/01
|3||Peltier Air Conditioner||1||PC||
|4||PDU(Power Distribution Unit)||1||Set||
Grade B Lightning Proof
AC Input: 63A/2P *1;
AC Output: 16A/1P*4;
DC Output: 16A/1P*4.
|5||Environment Monitoring System||1||Set||SM2400,1U|
|6||Door Sensor||4||PC||DC48V, Two for controlling LED lamp on/off, the other two for door open alarm|
|9||Temperature and Humidity Sensor||2||PC|