Payment & Shipping Terms:
|IP Protection:||IP55||Cooling Capacity:||1500W|
1500W Cooling Capacity Outdoor Cabinet Air Conditioner 220VAC Power Supply With 1000W Heating Capacity
1. Air Conditioner Instructions
The fan in the internal cycle air path absorbs the hot air from the upside to make air heat exchange by evaporator fins, and sends the cooled air from the downside of the air conditioner. By so, the air in cabinet can cycle to achieve the purpose of lowering the temperature. Meanwhile, The fan in the external cycle air path absorbs the external cold air from the downside, and discharges the hot air from the upside after heat exchange.
The air conditioner is one kind of refrigeration product self-developed for cabinet. It is applicable in the place where the cabinet internal heat is very large, the internal electronic equipment is sensitive to the environment temperature and which should be isolated internally and externally completely. This product has multiple functions, high reliability, and has the feature that it can start to work without complex debugging after powering.
2. Product Parameters
|Dimensions(Without flange)||H*W*D 750*450*200mm|
|Dimensions(With flange)||H*W*D 784*484*200mm|
|Mounting method||Door mounted|
|Working temperature||-40℃ -55 ℃|
|Input voltage||220 VAC±15% ～/50Hz|
|Cooling capacity L35/L35||1500 W|
Rated Refrigerating input
|Rated Refrigerating current (L35/L35)||2.6A|
|Internal airflow||320 m3/h|
|IP grade||IP 55|
3. Preparation and installation
3.1 Removing package and checking
1. Please prepare installation tools: knife and scissors, and wear protective gloves.
2. Please remove wrapping film and packing belt, then remove the carton, take out the air conditioner.
3. Please check the attachment list and accessory bags in the carton, check whether the air conditioner model is right .
3.2 Mechanical installation
Installation tool: Phillips screwdriver
1) Choose cut location on the cabinet according to the holing diagram, remove the shadow area and make the installation hole.
2) Make air conditioner flange close to cabinet door, Fix the air conditioner on the installation surface of the cabinet firmly with M5 screws.
3) Check whether air conditioner is installed levelly and firmly.
5. Product Pictures